Mar 07, 2023
[NFT Weekly] Yuga Labs TwelveFold, Polygon-Daehong Partnership & Owls 9000% Moonshot
Translated by elcreto
Top NFT Floor Price
Yuga Labs to Debut TwelveFold Collection - Link
- Yuga Labs is set to launch “TwelveFold,” its first Bitcoin-inscribed NFT collection.
- TwelveFold is a collection comprised of 300 generative art ordinals. It is expected to bear similarities to Larva Labs’ Autoglyphs (FP: ~250ETH).
- The meteoric rise of the Bitcoin NFT market has provided the biggest boon to Stacks (STX).
Bellygom Nails Down Polygon Migration
- Polygon has announced a partnership with Daehong Communications, one of the Lotte Group companies responsible for the group’s NFT projects.
- The Season 2 roadmap and migration to Polygon for Lotte Homeshopping’s own character Bellygom were outlined during a party for the holders of the NFTs at Lotte World.
- While a finalized schedule has yet to be made available, Bellygom holders are promised an introduction of a variety of activities and new participation rewards matrix.
Owls - Opensea
- FP: 0.365 ETH
- “Owls” is an NFT collection of 10,000 owls drawn with ASCII characters.
- Released on March 4, 2023, the floor price of the collection has gone parabolic, zooming as much as 9,260% from 0.0039ETH to 0.365ETH.
Total Trades (W/W Changes)
- Total volume of NFTs traded: -16.3% WoW
- Total value of NFTs traded: -9.3% WoW
Top 10 Projects (By 7D Trading Volume)
7D Trading Volume by Segment (Based on Ethereum)
- PFP has widened its grip even further, taking up 59.5% in the NFT market. Utility and collectible NFTs came in second and third respectively, with each making up 13.5% and 9.4%.
7D Trading Volume by Blockchain
- Ethereum’s market share has inched lower to 83.3% from 85.5% over the week, contracting 2.2%.
Previous NFT Weekly Reports
- [NFT Weekly] MetaKongz Price Surge, Hype for Checks VV Edition
- [NFT Weekly] Doodles 2 Debuting on Flow, Porsche 911’s Dramatic Upturn, Mablex Membership NFT
- [NFT Weekly] MetaKongz Price Surge, Hype for Checks
This content was produced independently by the author(s) and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of CrossAngle Pte. Ltd. The content is meant for informational purposes only. It is not meant to serve as investment advice. You should conduct your own research, and consult an independent financial, tax, or legal advisor before making any investment decisions. Past performance of any asset is not indicative of future results. Please see our Terms of Service for more information.